semi solid food

Pinky Murarka

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month old. is cerelac fine?

• 6

Kruti Sarma

anything other than breast and/or formula milk should be given only after completion of 6months

Srividhya V R

Try this one. It worked very good for my baby since I didn't have sufficient breast milk. Ingredients 1. Raw rice 2 cups ( rinsed throughly in pure water and dried open in a cloth) 2. Fried Bengal gram dhall 2 cups Method for dry powder In an empty pan, fry the raw rice until golden brown. Now add the fried rice and fried Bengal gram dhall in a vessel. Grind it smooth in a mill shop. Method for porridge Take two spoons of powder and 1 cup of pure Lukewarm water. Mix it well. Heat in on a medium flame until it boils. For sweetner, u can add half spoon jaggery syrup. Note. For four months old baby, the consistency should be as that of milk. After few months, you can make it as a semi solid food with sugar if needed.

Leela Bharani

not now pinky. now u can give juices

Rim

Hello.. it's better to introduce semisolids after 6months. U you can start with Dal water and rice water initially. Start with one teaspoon increasing it gradually. When you start with a new food, please make sure that you follow the 4 day rule of introduction of semi solids.

Sunny Kapoor

guess nothing till 6-7 months.. bf is advisable..

Smitha

ragi porridge is the best. Easy to digest and helps gain good weight

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..