Sex education for teenagers

Jayaselvi

How to disclose the topic.

• 4
Mamta Vaishnav

Good suggestions

Rachna

Jayaselvi, you can try picking it up in a friendly manner without embarassing him or yourself. foe eg: if you see his interest in a girl, it might be a good starting point to casually approach her. You could also share any anecdotes from your life with him where you got attracted to someone and how it went. these things build confidence in a child that my parents are the same and will not judge me.

Megha Chawla

Not much experienced though, but telling you some tricks my sister used with her daughter. She spoke about the opposite sex at length, then attraction, then the concept of boyfriend/girlfriend and then to sex, she was very open about explaining the act and some precautions and how to be judicious about it.

Hi Jayaselvi You may find this blog helpful, Pls read- https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-talk-to-your-child-about-sex-useful-inputs-from-parents/502