Share ur feedback. ..

Ilavarasi Thirugnanam

Updated on Nov 30, 2016

My baby is 45 days old... We named her 'AKSHARA ' ... we were completely satisfied with this name and so only named her so. My worries is that when someone comes to see her and asks for her name, they don't pronounce it properly. I need to repeat the name twice or thrice. Coz of this, I feel bad and I started thinking of any better name for her. I'm disturbed a lot bcoz of this, I would like to know whether her name sounds good or should I need to change. Please share your opinion on her name. ..

• 11
Tarunee Sharma

this is a universal problem. my son's name is Aadhrit n I don't think there is any difficulty in pronouncing it. but then it has become Aadi. n I don't like it a bit

Neha Srivastava

Your welcome dear..

Ilavarasi Thirugnanam

Thnkyu all... Feeling relaxed an happy reading ur comments

Ilavarasi Thirugnanam

Thnkyu so much Neha

Narmada Ravi

its a very nice name... don't bother ...I liked it

Himani Rathi

Even I have same problem with my daughter's name. Her name is GARGI and people called it an old name, I am in doubt now whether to change her name r not.

Sabita mohite

Nice name...

Neha Srivastava

Akshara is a very good name i think so.. You dont bother why people cant pronounce it properly. Sometimes different and unique names are quite hard for some people to pronounce. You dnt need to change her name. Today every person wants to keep unique names to their child. So dnt think so much. Dont feel bad in repeating name in front of people instead feel proud that this is the name they people might not heard of.. Just enjoy motherhood.

Ilavarasi Thirugnanam

Thnkyu Madhu. .. ☺ Feeling happy by reading your feedback . Thnkyu Neeru.... ☺

Neeru Kour

It's quite a good n easy name to pronounce so I think u don't change

MaDhu Sri

hello IILavarasi, ur baby name is very nice.. akshara it sounds very gud.. Y to change name.. Y dont u think that they were listening dis name for the first time.. you dont worry .. b happy.. it takes time to pronounce new name ok.. Dont bother abt it just take care of akshara