Shaving

Renu

My son is just 6 and he accidentally shaved his upper lip. Will he have thick hair on his upper lip now? What should i do to stop them.

• 2

Renu

Hi Nikita, thanks for your advice.. i have made him understand that he is too young right now for shaving but i will also make sure that things like razor are out of his reach. Thanks again!

Hi Renu, it is a myth that shaving leads to thicker hair. so relax. be careful he doesnt get hold of it again as he can injure or cut himself with it.

Regarding food

Hi.... my baby (4 years old) is not fond of eating... he only likes sweet eatabl..

thumb sucking

my daughter is 3 yrs old and she has a habit of sucking thumb and I have tried a..

3yr old daughter suffering from fever

my 3 n half yr old daughter suffering from fever due to heavy heat.. please sugg..

Speech

My 3 and half years old son has problem in speaking the words clearly. he speak..

my daughter is 3 year old she is addicte..

why she is eating salt as easy as sugar

hi

weight gain

hi my daughter is 6years old n from last 7to8 months shez gaining weight rapidly..