Health

shift from Baby products

Created by Neha Bhalla

hi Friends when did you make the shift from kids skin care products to adult ones for your child

• 10

U can try mamaearth Nautural n organic products... Me N my son also using mamaearth products... it is natural n safe for our skin... it's made by natural ingredients...

There is no specific age it's just that always choose toxin free product for your child which natural and 100% safe .

There is no specific age. I use JnJ active shampoo for my daughter who is 6yrs old. And still takes bath with Johnsons soap and I use all JnJ products till date.

Hi, in my case I shifted from toddler range of products to grown up products very recently , post 6 years of age. it was an easy switch from johnson baby care range to the active range and its working well!

Hi neha, my son is 5 , but i still use baby products for him... i am a bit trluctant to make a shift as these products suit him so well. Have been using Johnsons products till now, lets see, when will we ctually make this transition.

Hi, in my case I shifted from toddler range of products to grown up products the year my child turned 5. My switch from Johnsons top to toe wash to Johnsons active baby shampoo has been very wise as growing kids need extra protection.

absolutely true there is no fix age to shift from baby products to adult one. but you shud always care for your child's delicate and sensitive skin till age 10.. i too prefer mamaearth due to its made safe,chemical free and non toxic nature. you can switch to this brand and see if you want

there is no fix age to switch from baby products to adult products. it totally depends on the babies skin. like my son is going to be 5yrs after 2 months bt still i am using baby products for him jst for some extra care of his skin. i am using mamaearth baby products range. u can also try them. natural toxin free products and skin friendly.

My son is about to be 6 years now... though most of the baby products are till the age of 5 yrs but I still use baby products for my son for the simple reason that they are mild on skin... I have been using Mama Earth baby products since they are organic, chemical free and safe... it's baby wash, shampoo, body lotion, dusting powder, insect repellent etc have been giving me good results till now ....so I prefer keeping my son away from chemical based products

hi Neha Bhalla ! as long as possible avoid products for adults as these have harsh chemicals and are not prepared keeping kids in mind.