shifting to Hyderabad

Deepti Singh

Dear Fellow Parents   I am shifting from NCR to Hyderabad next month. The place is compeletly new for me as i am from North India. We might be staying near Hitech City. So please if any parents from Hyderabad are here help me finding a nice and ecnomical rental apartment and Play school for my daughter.   Regards Deepti

• 4

pavan kumar

Hi deepti,

geeta

couple of good playschools near hitec city are Kangaroo kids, Sesame street and Vivero...

geeta

Hi Deepti,

Hey Deepti! all the best for Hyderabad. We shall get the Parentune education experts to suggest some good preschools in and around Hitec city soon.

drink lemon soda

my son is 1 yr 2 months old ,is it safe to give lemon soda to him. ???

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..