Should kids be given pocket money

Aditi Raijada

My son is 5 plus.. I have started giving him pocket money from today itself. .

• 3

darshna atul dhole

It is very Good Idea. We also doing same thing with our Kid , It is Fun as well as learning also. Fun while putting coin in Piggy bank & do the counting, More or less of coins which is learning & again.

Aditi Raijada

Thnx Aarti.. grt idea.. as I hav started yesterday only I was wondering am I doing right or not.. I have fixed Tuesday for poket money.. thnx dear

We asked our son that you can buy your favorite car or anyother game which he asked us to buy for him. You need to save in piggy bank and buy yourself. Everyday we give him some coins and put in piggy bank and count and write in notbook with date. we told him that you need to save 100Rs. Last time we opened the bank he counted and we added more money (without his knowledge) to buy remote robot. He was happy and telling everyone that he saved. This way kids get to know money value, patience to buy new toy/thing and top of all habbit of saving.

Rude behaviour

My son is 5years and 3months old, now a days there is behaviour change in him. H..

sensitive kid

my son he is going to be 5 yrs. very sensitive, he cannot see others doing bet..

deep mid night sleep

my son is 3. 9 years old. He wakes up very often at mid nights. atleast 3 to 4..

how to control or teach good manners?

when child starts behaving badly with others and elders then how to teach them

Need some help on how to manage a whinin..

Don't get me wrong ... I love my kid (3yrs and 8 months) but off lately he has..

hi

my dolly have cold ....

evening snkas

please suggest some evening healthy snacks. my boy 3. 7 years old at this age..