Should my boy do sleepovers at 8 years of age?

Matteo Chiampo

Dear all, my son is 8 years old, and has been invited by a classmate for a sleepover on Saturday. Should we send him? what is your experience with having your child/ren stay ou overnight for sleepovers?

• 1

I would advise you on two things mainly. 1. Do you know the family/parents well, where your son is going for a sleepover? if not, it may be a good idea to first get to know them a little better. 2. Do you know the real reason so as to why does your son wants to go for a sleepover.... if it is something to do with watching a movie or a friends camping together, you may want to team up with the parents of your son's friends and make that camping together added fun....

poop concern

Hi All, my baby 8. 5 month old. she s pooping when eating. once her tummy is ful..

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..