Shyness

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE

Jul 03, 2015

Dear All,   My 3 year old child is very shy kid. He is going school from 9th june. He is following all instructions of teacher but doesn't speak a single word in school. In house he speaks and singing songs and poems.   Please tell me solution.....

• 3

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE

very nice. Thank you Rachna. I will definately try this.

Mahalakshmi Maruthi

I too have the same problem for my daughter,she is in Jr. kg,she is very shy and she don't mingle with the kids,pl tl me any ideas to improve my child

Rachna

KALPANA SUBHASH SULKUDE, Maybe it is the new enviroment at school that is making him all shy and not talk.. give him some more time, he should be ok. You could also request the teachers to cooperate a little and focus on making him comfortable. If the teachers allow, you could send a pack of sweets with him to school and ask him to share it with his classmates. This way more children will reach out to him and he might open up.

evening snkas

please suggest some evening healthy snacks. my boy 3. 7 years old at this age..

Acclimitization problem

My son has started his Junior KG and is 3 years and 4 months old. In the afterno..

my daughter is 5 year she is smart learn..

my kiddo wants watch TV all time

बच्चों में गुस्सा करने की प्रवित्ति को क..

मेरा बच्चा बहुत चिड़चिड़ा हो जाता है और गुस्सा करता है...

My Child is very good in doing aasnas bu..

Child doesnot do pranayam and meditation

How handle the situation

my son is 5. 7 yrs old and i used to make him to play daily in the evening once..

Ways to deal with the anxiety of passing..

As a father I sometimes intrigued about the ways I could sincerely work towards..

Meri beti ko 4 month complete hogayi he kya me use vegetables boil karke de sakt..