Silver ware

Heena Shahid

Hi mums. .I m thinking to introduce semi solid in my baby wen turn 6 month old.... can it is gud to give food in silver ware for babies... advantage or disadvantages pls share....

• 5

susmitha

yeah giving food in silver is good , silver also has a properity that it keeps the food warm for longer time

Sruthi

Hi.. it is good to use silver utensils for feeding solid foods... but boil and sterilize it every time before using. avoid using dish washwash soap.

Yes Heena you may give food to your baby in Silver utensils in fact giving food in silver utensils have more advantages. So go for it.

Heena Shahid

Yes swati. ...I'm talking about silver utensils

Yes you may start the semi solid food. Are you talking about giving food in silver utensils?

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..