Sipper

Usha

Pls suggest which sipper to buy for my baby. He is now 10 month old.

• 3

Neena

Hi Usha, I agree with Payal here, buying a good brand may cost more but will ensure that the product is non toxic and long lasting. Some brands you could consider are : Avent, Chicco, Disney, Tolly joy..

Usha, you probably would want to visit a baby shop and see whats on offer. Check out a multi brand shop like shoppers stop or lifestyle where you will get plenty of options. I always used mother care and it was good. Just ensure the sipper is from a good brand, as the quality of the product, and material used, is of utmost importance.

Prajakta Deodhar

Philips avent is best according to me.

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve

poop is green and black

my baby is 5month old.. her poop is green nd black.. i gave her rice water nd co..

Is it ok if feeding women can take aloev..

My baby is 9 months old so andiam still feeding him is it ok if I start taking a..

baby poop

my baby will b completing 6 months in 3 days ...i hav started weaning 3 days bac..

Diapers

Hello... plz suggest gud diaper.. my baby girl is 4 months old...

vomitting

my baby is of 25 days old.. nd im giving him formula milk of nan pro. and i jus..

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..