Sipper

Usha

Pls suggest which sipper to buy for my baby. He is now 10 month old.

• 3

Neena

Hi Usha, I agree with Payal here, buying a good brand may cost more but will ensure that the product is non toxic and long lasting. Some brands you could consider are : Avent, Chicco, Disney, Tolly joy..

Usha, you probably would want to visit a baby shop and see whats on offer. Check out a multi brand shop like shoppers stop or lifestyle where you will get plenty of options. I always used mother care and it was good. Just ensure the sipper is from a good brand, as the quality of the product, and material used, is of utmost importance.

Prajakta Deodhar

Philips avent is best according to me.

Feeding bottle

What should be the qualities of a gud feeding bottle?.. I need to buy one for my..

Hiii I'm new comer to ths app...

also evn I'm Ayurvedic pediatrician too

baby cries at a specific place

my 6 months old cries badly when we take her to a friend's place. and there is s..

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve

poop is green and black

my baby is 5month old.. her poop is green nd black.. i gave her rice water nd co..

Is it ok if feeding women can take aloev..

My baby is 9 months old so andiam still feeding him is it ok if I start taking a..

baby poop

my baby will b completing 6 months in 3 days ...i hav started weaning 3 days bac..

Diapers

Hello... plz suggest gud diaper.. my baby girl is 4 months old...