Skin and body hair

Deepti Singh

Jul 12, 2013

Hi Parents, My daughetr is 1. 11, for last few days her body hair growth has incresed, and few parts like back of neck and under arm area is getting darker than other skin parts. Is that Normal or i am lacking somewhere. Can i prevent this.   Deepti

• 2

Hey Deepti, babies are born with some amount of hair on their bodies, which tend to fall off with time. If you feel that the hair growth is sudden, you could wait and observe for a few more weeks and consult her doctor if need be. This could also be due to some hormonal imbalance, so better to have it checked, if concerned.

Chidambara Perumal

Hi, my daughter is also having lot of hairs on her back, she is 4. 10 years old. Any guidelines pl...

how to stop breastfeeding

how to stop breastfeeding

How to improve Hair Texture?

Hello everyone, my son is 2. 3yrs and his hair is so hard n it looks so bad plea..

thick hair

my son is 1 1/2 years old. any suggestions for a thick hair growth?

stop breast feeding

my child is 1. 4 yr old hpw to stop breast feeding. pks give me suggestions.

breast feeding

hi moms how shall stop my 2yr old from breastfeeding

Folding tongue in mouth

My daughter has completed 2years this june. She has habit of folding her tongue..

rash

hi everyone... my baby is 1. 5 yr old... she is very active... der is only one c..

drink lemon soda

my son is 1 yr 2 months old ,is it safe to give lemon soda to him. ???