skin care in winters

Created by Alpna
Updated on Oct 31, 2017

how to take care of Baby's skin during winter? which cream or lotion is best? chappered lips.. what to apply??

• 10

it is very important to keep the skin nourished in winters. my son also had very dry winters. my doctors suggested that apart from the massage and lotion after bath or is important to keep the skin moisturized in night because that's the time when the kid is at rest and the skin gets Max time for absorption. so I started using Johnson's bed time lotion for him a and it did wonders within days. for chapped lips, apply deal ghee or Malai. u will see improvement within days

use Mamaeath baby lotion and cream for ur baby. they are organic one and mild fragrance

use Mamaearth baby range for your baby. they have whole range for babies including lip balm for lips

My baby also get a dry skin in winter.. Usually massage with coconut oil or desi ghee.. And use Mama earth baby lotion... Its effective... You can try it.. Its non toxic

I have tried mamaearth baby lotion. This is a very good lotion for babies.

For my baby I have tried Chicco and Himalaya and both has worked effectively. On part for lips will suggest you not to apply any cream or something else instead you can try ghee.

i use mamaearth baby products all are natural and can be used in winter too u can try baby lotion good one

try Mamaearth baby range for the baby

thanks shikha

hi Alpna! u could try mamaearth or Himalayas products.. for chapped lips please apply Desi ghee.. here is a blog u would find useful! here is a blog on skin care of babies during winters. please go through the link given below .Hey! I find this parent blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/winter-skin-care-for-children/232?ptref=sa0l000030g006g