skin care

Created by Preeti Ahlawat

hii ..my daughter is 3. 5 month old ... can I use mama earth body wash on his face also.. ? is it fine or not ...plz recommend

• 11

You can use but it's better you try Mamaearth foaming face wash for kids. Let your kid enjoy the foam on his/ her face and then it cleanses. The product is free of any chemicals. The coconut oil and aloe Vera cleansers keep the baby's skin natural and soft.

Yes u can use mamaearth body wash for face. it is mild n chemical. iam too using for my child.

yes... mamaearth baby body is good one can also use for face too. no side effects till now

it's safe to use mamaearth body wash on face... using it for my son ..no side effects... organic one..

Yes ofcourse mamaearth baby body wash is completly safe and organic you can surely use it in face... i also do.

yes it is completely safe. mamaearth body wash is toxin free so no tension at all. m also using it.

yes can be safely used on face too as this brand is 100% natural and toxin free.. i m using for my dd from last few months and very happy

Thnx Ritu Kalra

Yes, mama earth body wash is safe to apply even on babies face... it is organic and chemical free... it's also dermatologist tested and is specifically made for new borns delicate skin... I too apply it on my kids face and it had no side effects or allergies

yes man I already used on his body but I never used on his face ....so that's why I asked u

hi Preeti Ahlawat ! u could use lil bit on her hand to check if it suits yr baby.. fellow parents please share your experience.