Skin Darker due to diaper

Akshu

Updated on Dec 23, 2014

Baby Skin darker due to diaper brand changes  

• 6
Sweta Bhati

Hi friends for the first time i have used huggies for my baby girl,only for 2hours her skin getting darker... plz suggest what shld i do...

sdevaki - hey, please ask you query to the parentune expert panel here: http://parentune.com/admissioncorner

sdevaki

Hi, how do I select a school for my pre school goier kid, I am a young mother , very confused with the relatives talks and suggestions. I am mainly looking for safety and behaviour wen it comes to school, but the suggestions are very confusing. Please help me out.

Ravina

Hello Akshu, is the problem only darkening of skin or are there any other symptoms such as rash. If yes, then the product doesn't suit your baby and you should change it immediately. Otherwise, skin darkening could be a natural process of the body as some areas of skin tend to get darker as the child grows. Even weather changes can affect the appearance of skin.

Hi Akshu, Maybe there is some chemical or product your child is allergic to in the new brand. You should go back to the earlier one before the problem get bigger.

Hi Akshu, it shouldn't ideally happen but if you doubt, I suggest you switch back to the earlier brand. No point in taking chances.

Top Health and Wellness Blogs