Sleep pattern

Neha Chopra

I have a two months old daughter I want to know how to set her sleep pattern for now she sleeps through the day and is awake at nite. I will be joining work soon so it is very important.

Akila Vivek

Hello, I also had the problem of identifying the sleeping pattern of mybaby. but then my Dr advised to make it as soon as possible.. Just make your baby identify abt day and night.. Like you can play, cuddle, changing dresses in day time.. During night please switch off your lights as early as possible so that it could settle down to sleep.. please start asap

Praveena C

It should get corrected by 3 months if ur lucky... don't disturb her sleep as it is very important for her... an overtired baby is more difficult to train. At this age they are still figuring out day n night... All u can do is help her by exposing her to sunlight during day like taking her for a morning walk or setting her daytime naps by a bright window.. This has helped by son who was the same and magically he started sleeping at nights by the time he completed 3 months... Wish u good luck..

ria mukherjee

Hii.. Its very common actually.. Wat u have to do is let her awake during evening.. Aftr 6.. By music or eyecatching toys. n make ur sleeping habbit 10-5(not continuous).. Finish ur daily stuff eg washroom bath by 6 n sleep. getup get ready n offc. This will cont. till 6th month

constipation

hello everyone.. my daughter is 6 months complete.. from last few days she is ha..

boil in the head

6month old baby has been having acne kind boil at the back of head. had one befo..

honey nipple

form last 5 days I started giving honey nipple in my 8 month old son so it's b..

breast milk and weight

I want to know how to increase breast milk supply and my boy is low birth baby h..

hygenic area crack for 5 month baby

i have 5 month babay 2 legs between crack And that area is white colour how can..

colic pain

can I give colpep daily as my baby cries due to stomach ache.. ? she is 3months..

neck strength

my baby has completed 3months yesterday... when will her neck be strong and he..