Sleep

Mahalakshmi Ganapathy

Updated on Dec 04, 2015

My son is over 4 months, but he can't sleep without being tied. However he offlate hates being tied. The only other way he sleeps is in the cradle. How can I teach him to sleep by himself?

• 3
Mahalakshmi Ganapathy

Tanx for ur input archana but my son actually sleeps in d traditional cradle we tie at home.. war if I ever take him out??

archana j

its ok if you dont tie him now. and it is also completely ok if he sleeps in cradle. in cradle they feel safe and comfortable. let him sleep. my baby is 1 year and still she loves to sleep in cradle. and i m surprised why u want him to sleep by himself.... children at age of 2-3 also doesnt sleep by themself.. urs is till very small. happy motherhood !!

nutan Saijare

I think you should try to make him sleep in your lap or you taking baby ...n sitting on swing ...if you have at home... It helps... I use to do the same... but don't tie him