Sleep

Mahalakshmi Ganapathy

My son is over 4 months, but he can't sleep without being tied. However he offlate hates being tied. The only other way he sleeps is in the cradle. How can I teach him to sleep by himself?

• 3

Mahalakshmi Ganapathy

Tanx for ur input archana but my son actually sleeps in d traditional cradle we tie at home.. war if I ever take him out??

archana j

its ok if you dont tie him now. and it is also completely ok if he sleeps in cradle. in cradle they feel safe and comfortable. let him sleep. my baby is 1 year and still she loves to sleep in cradle. and i m surprised why u want him to sleep by himself.... children at age of 2-3 also doesnt sleep by themself.. urs is till very small. happy motherhood !!

nutan Saijare

I think you should try to make him sleep in your lap or you taking baby ...n sitting on swing ...if you have at home... It helps... I use to do the same... but don't tie him

Spit up

My lo is very restless today and demanding more feed He spit up a cure like thin..

sleeping pattern

My baby is 6 months old n he is totally on my feed . why he daily wake up at nig..

doesn't drink bm.

Hi everyone, i have suffient milk but my son doesn't drink milk.... he drink onl..

Why I Opted For Pampers Baby Dry Diapers..

Disposable diapers are part of the baby needs in the first years of life. Theref..

Home remedy for cold n cough

My daughter is 8 months old. She has got cold. Is there any home remedy for this..

Always move head while sleeping at night

My 2 months old daughter moving her head left right during spleeping at night mo..

constipation problem

my boy always face constipation problem

soap

best baby soap plz suggest