Sleeping and feeding

Pallavi Deepak

Hi my daughter is 3 1 / 2 month she in the night time she expects to lying and feeding is fine to sleep and feeding her

• 4

Pallavi Deepak

Thank you leesha

Leesha Wadhwani

Its a gud option to breastfeed in lying down position.. it gives rest to ur body also.. doctors will never say no to that.. but u have to take care whether breast milk is not going in ur babies ears and getting ur baby to burn after feedings is imp. I breast fed my baby in this position since she was a month old.. never had any problem... Even she developed a good habit of sleeping through out night afterwards.

Pallavi Deepak

Thanks you ..sweta .

sweta jain

Hi pallavi, my lil one is 2 mnths old n he too prefer his feeds lying down at nite so I make sure that I feed him on my lap in day tym n make him burp evry tym n in nite I feed him lying down. pls remember that whether u r sitting or lying down the baby is always in lying position. having said that I would add that when I asked my pedia for colic releif he asked me to feed him on lap. which has reduced his crying significantly. so I guess to avoid colic its better to feed him on ur lap n burp him often. If u r bottel feeding then avoid feeding lying down as it may cause ear infection but its rare if u are breastfeeding.

Burping

Does burping means baby is full ?

baby care

hi my baby grl is 10 months old.. from 3-4 days she is nt eating anything.. wt s..

Baby products

Hi mums, Please suggest safe n good baby products among these three ( johnsons..

marks on face

my 8 month baby has marks left on his face feom previous pimples/mosquito bitesi..

sleep

my baby is 3 months old she is not sleeping in the night .day time she vl never..

baby have gas problem

My baby have gas problem.. she cries due to it... please help me with remedies.

which is best suited for baby biting. ni..

Hi my baby going to complete 8 months in few days. He usually takes mother feedi..