sleeping at night without feed

Sonam Jain

my baby is 3 month old.. nowadays he sleeps at around 8-9 p. m. n then he doesn't get up, n he gets up at around 3-4 a. m. in morning or if he sleeps at 11 p. m. then he gets up at around 5 a. m.. even if he wakes in between but he doesn't cry for milk, but moves alot because of hunger. but most of the time due to sleep, I couldn't feel his moves n then he takes feed almost after 6-7 hours gap.. so, is it ok or should I do something for this..

• 6
Amita

you should feed ur baby at every 3 hours gap. just set alarm in ur phn.

Jisha John

If your baby is sleeping through the night (five or six hours at a stretch), you're one of the lucky few. Most 2-month-old babies still wake up throughout the night, though many can now  sleep and stay awake for longer intervals. Your baby will probably have two to four long sleep periods and 14 to 16 hours of total sleep time in 24 hours.

Pooja Goyal

Hello dear it's normal my baby is also 3 months old vo bi aise hi krte kbhe Kbhe 8. 30 tk sote h or night me 2 baje uthe h or thoda thoda rote h mai usko milk dete hu or vo pher so jate h or uske baad vo 5 ya 6 ke beech me uthe h again mai usko milk dete hu so it's normal don't worry about it maine doctors se bi consult kiya tha unhone bi kaha it's normal

Disha Behera

my baby is 7months old I too have same prblm still should I wake her up for feed Or not ??

Dharani Kumar

Hi Sonam..... your baby is getting the normal sleeping pattern as we do and it's normal... since he is just breastfeeding of you and sure he might be gotten in hungry leads to disturbed sleep, lot moves in middle... so you lift ur baby and breastfeed and put him back to sleep.... again it's normal if he sleeps @ a stretch of 5- 6 hrs

Sindhu Poorani

hi. usually it's only feeding on demand, but since you are worried wake your baby at least in interval of four hours else feed him in his sleep.

Top Babycare Blogs