Sleeping pattern

Saanchi Jain

My daughter is 2 years 9months and has a habit of sleeping not before 11:30 at night. I have tried not making her sleep in the day but dint work as she would sleep at 7 in the evening and wake up at 9. Please give ur suggestions

• 8

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks carol for that useful advice!

Saanchi Jain

Thanks shikha! Your advice is very helpful.. She does go to the play school and sleeps btw 2-3:30 but doesn't go to park everyday.. Mayb I ll try that and you r right, I should not let her use the iPad. Thanks

Hi Saanchi! R u working ? Has the child joined playschool? Try making her sleep maximum by 2pm and wake her up by 3. 30 pm in the afternoon. U could set her routine in which there is physical activity. Take her to the park in the evening. Give her dinner by 7. pm. And u cud give her milk by 9/9. 30 pm. Keep lights dim in the room with minimum distractions around, no phones or I pads or gadgets as these are known to alert the mind and keep the child awake. dress her up in a night suit. make her lie down and u could lie down alongside till she falls asleep. Tell her a story or read a picture book. Give her a stuff toy, if she is used to having one around. This should put her in sleep mode. As far as possible follow the same routine everyday. After few days child would get accustomed to it. Hope this helps.

prsnl

Hllo meri beti 2. 2yrs old ki he bt abhi tk pii and poo k bare me nhi btati pa..

baby's crying so much without ne reason...

my 1 year old baby got viral fever few days back bt though fever has gone she is..

my one year old boy

my one year boy only prefers to go to men and he like only me and my daughter (..

my daughter she is not walking till now..

my daughter she is not walking till now what to give her I went to a doctor he..

takes everything in the mouth

my son is 3 yrs old he takes everything in the mouth dont know what to do what n..

how to understand him

my baby boy is 15mnth when I feed him he bite me and he always bite anywhere in..

baby resistance for play wing.

my 2. 6 yrs. old son is very shy. he does not mix up easily with others. From 10..