Sleeping Pattern

Sonia Jakhar

Hi all.. My son is 2 months old.. He sleeps throughout the day & Don't sleep at night. I try my level best to keep him awake in the day but nothing helps. How can I change his sleeping pattern so that he can start Sleeping in nights. Or how much more time he will take to develop a pattern for night? Appreciate your response.

Gayathri K Sudhan

Dim the lights and make the place silent at night. Use night lamps to change diapers and interim feeding. This helped me to sort of make my son sleep in night. However at times, he is awake in the night and sleeps during the day

Heeba latif

Hey sonia give ur son a nice hot water sponge and change his clothes n tie him tightly, dim the lights n rock him to sleep.. may be he'll sleep.

Ricky Malik

Facing exactly same condition with baby Hiya.

Ricky Malik

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Sonia. Relax! And welcome to this amazing world of motherhood! Myth follows that if ur baby was born during night hours then he sleeps mostly during day and vice versa. I dont know if it cent percent true or not but initial 3 months, babies do not fix up on a schedule. Later gradually when they get big and their activities will start, like crawling, sitting, playing, walking, that makes them tired and that helps them to sleep during day time. Still there can be ways out. Just try givung him a nice massage before bedtime. This helped my son, so sharing my experience. Massage with a warm water sponge. Or else, if u want him to listen to some religious tunes like gayatri mantra, that sets the mood too. Giving a bath helps too but conservative oldies at home may not allow u to do so in the evening hours. But still, if its possible, try it out.. Every baby is an individual. My son is 10 months old and he took his own pretty time to get set.. And so will your son too. I m sure this helps.

Baby Massage

What's the ideal duration of massage for a baby ? My LO is 8 months and doesn't..

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..