Sleeping problem

Varsha Kesarwani

Hi all, I am new to use this site and found very useful for the parent to handle their child. I have 8 months old son. My son wakes up many times in night, I am not getting what is the reason. Please help me out with your opinion to handle this situation.

• 4

Varsha Kesarwani

No, he hasn't till now. But he doesn't drink milk properly. Wish he doesn't have any problem in teething. I will check whether he has any teething symptoms. Thanks Arunima for your suggestion.

Has your son got his first tooth already? This sudden change may be due to teething or a growth spurt, which is making him hungry. He may go back to his earlier schedule soon. I hope the link I had provided earlier helped.

Varsha Kesarwani

Hi Aashna, Thanks for reply. Actually he was waking up only once or twice for milk and after I feed him he used to sleep properly but I don't know why he is waking up after every now and then. When I take him on my lap then he sleeps and wakes immediately I lie him on bed. Even in day hrs also he does n't sleep more than 1/2 and hour.

Aashna

Hi Varsha. Welcome to Parentune :) Has your son suddenly started waking up and he has been sleeping well before this? Does he cry? How do you console him? There was a talk raised by a parent on a similar issue a few days back. I am providing with the link to the talk. Hope you will find your answer there. The link is https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/sleeping/263

teeths

my son is 11 months... bt nt even single teeth apeared in his mouth... is it a m..

कौन से खिलौने बच्चों को दूँ?

नमस्कार मेरा बच्चा 9 महीने का है उसे मई कौन से खिलौने दूँ जिससे की उसे चोट न लग..

playgroups in chennai?!

are there any playgroups in chennai where mothers can meet with their babies?! w..

regarding bm

my bm is not enough for my baby i feel like that is it good to give him formula..

4 months old baby gal n nt pass poo sinc..

Hello mums i m new to this app and i have 4 months old baby gal. i m worried coz..

blocked nose

Hi my baby is 2 n half month old and she is having continuously blocked nose pls..

Pooping 4 to 5 times a day

My baby is 2 and half months old.. She is Pooping 4 to 5 times a day, is that fi..

बच्चे के लिए नहाने के साबुन

मेरा बच्चा 9 महीने का है कोई साबुन suggest करिये