Sleeping problem

Priya Manoj

Hi my son s 6months... if he get up in morning 7 ...till night 11... he hardly sleeps 3 hours during day.... plz say s it normal.... and suggest me how to increase his sleep(???

• 2

gayatri chadwa

It is normal. As the baby start sleeping at night their sleep durring day decreases... they might take a few naps in between..

Hi! Its normal for babies at this age to sleep for shorter intervals and wake up in between.

formula milk

HI... my baby is 2 months old.... I always breastfeed her but she cries to be fe..

formula milk

plz suggest which formula can control From body heat as well not gtg colic pain..

Is it normal for a 14 days old baby to s..

My baby girl is 14 says old and always swaddled. and kept by my MIL. My baby swe..

tour planning

hi... i am planning for a 2 days tour wid my 11 months old daughter... i need ur..

How to stop Breastfeeding at night

My Baby is 11months old n I want to stop breastfeeding at night, as hardly milk..

hairfall

my baby girl is 3months old... she has lot of hair fall.. is it common? what sh..

my baby is not looking healthy his young..

is breastfeeding is sufficit for my 5 month son

5 month old baby feed

my 5 month old boy is not taking my feed. he just taking for 10 min. shall I int..