sleeping without feed

Preethi R

hi my daughter is one month nd 7 days old. sometimes she sleeps continuously fr 4 to 5 hrs frm midnyt to early mrng without drinking milk.. is it OK to leave her as such?

• 6
Mahima Krishna

ya ....u can always wake ur baby and feed in may be 2. 5 to 3 hrs.... I too had da same issue with my baby during his 2nd month and consulted my paed ...it was my paed who said that night time upto 3hrs gap was fine.... and you can probably set an alarm and wake up to feed ur baby

Shikha Girish Agarwal

sleeping is necessary for babies but feed him or her in every two hours

Shikha Girish Agarwal

No it's not good. pls feed her in every 2 hrs.

Mahima Krishna

hi Preeti.... it's normal for babies to sleep longer as they grow up... ntn to panic.... if shes hungry she will wake up by herself... if she's feeding good before her sleep then u too can relax and njoi ur sleep time

Dharani Kumar

Till two months you should feed 2hrs once since their intake wud be low and they can't suck the milk at a stretch for stomach full... you can wake up ur kid or feed her while sleeping aft 2 months it's normal and you no need to worry infact it's good tat she has undisturbed sleep... just feed her periodically for few days

Kirti Ravinder Goyal

it's a natural my baby also did that nothing to worry