Sleepless night

Sandhya Rani

My daughter is 7months old but she is not sleeping at nights what to do

Megha Chawla

Some tricks that worked for me where a good massage just before sleeping, dim lights so that they can clearly start distinguishing day and night and a soothing lullaby. For summers I also use to give my daughter bath will mild water for a good night's sleep

gayathri krishnan

Hi Sandhya, My son has been getting up 2-3 times in the night for the past two weeks. I thought it was because of hunger but he wouldn't feed. Instead he would just moan or cry. today he started crawling on his four and even sat independently!!! I think it is just a phase and every change in a child's growth distrubs their sleep and feed. Be cool.. no worries. Enjoy Parenting:-)

https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-help-your-child-sleep-better/393 i read this blog and also found it helpful.

Hi Sandhya, For the child to wake up 2-3 times in the night at 7 monhts is normal as children get hungry and want feed. But if the child is not sleeping otherwise, then you may want to reduce her nap in daytime. Don't let her sleep much in the day.

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..