Sleepless night

Sandhya Rani

Updated on Nov 17, 2015

My daughter is 7months old but she is not sleeping at nights what to do

• 4
Megha Chawla

Some tricks that worked for me where a good massage just before sleeping, dim lights so that they can clearly start distinguishing day and night and a soothing lullaby. For summers I also use to give my daughter bath will mild water for a good night's sleep

gayathri krishnan

Hi Sandhya, My son has been getting up 2-3 times in the night for the past two weeks. I thought it was because of hunger but he wouldn't feed. Instead he would just moan or cry. today he started crawling on his four and even sat independently!!! I think it is just a phase and every change in a child's growth distrubs their sleep and feed. Be cool.. no worries. Enjoy Parenting:-)

https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-help-your-child-sleep-better/393 i read this blog and also found it helpful.

Hi Sandhya, For the child to wake up 2-3 times in the night at 7 monhts is normal as children get hungry and want feed. But if the child is not sleeping otherwise, then you may want to reduce her nap in daytime. Don't let her sleep much in the day.