Slow fetalgrowth

Navrati Sharma

Hii Everyone.. I m nine months pregnant and have found out that my baby is a bit weak.. The growth has slowed down.. Wat should I do to ensure a healthy baby.. Pls help me in dis regard...

jyothi j

hi,eat high protein food. take daily 2 times milk with 3scoops of sim mom,it helps to fetal growth. after delivery also u can take sim mom,while breastfeeding with that baby gains good weight. and eat daily 2eggs,2bananas,apples,protein rich foods mainly. if u like meat u can take it.

kherajanipritika

Sleep to ur left ,, this will ensure that all d Gud n healthy food u eat will easily go to ur baby,, stay blessed

Anusha

Eat idly and banana... they are healthy ... And increase the growth too

Pallavi Deepak

Hi... Navrati .... u eat apple ... more... Good luck. ..

Navrati Sharma

But its been like 20 days back that I suffered from it.. How long does it take to recover?

Navrati Sharma

Thanks a lot for ur motivating thoughts.. I hope everything goes well

gunjan sharma

Yes it could be navratri... but don't u worry ...ur health will pick up soon as soon as u come back to ur normal diet plan

Navrati Sharma

My bp n sugar is all fine .. I just had diarrhoea some days back.. Is dis the reason for slow growth

gunjan sharma

Are u having high bp !?or low liquor?? If so then it cud be d reason... high bp constricts d vessels which supply nutrition to the baby. .no matter how much u eat the baby growth rate z slow... and if none... u could try high protein diet like 2 eggs daily .

nehal bhadesia

Hi Navrati. I think u shuld just relax and follow doc's advice as this is d last stage of pregnancy. Take care

planning for 2nd child

whats the beat age difference between 2 kids... my baby is 2 year 1 month old. s..

pregnancy

it's my 39 th week of pregnancy. just a bit nervous and excited as its my first..

Can I have poppy seeds during pregnancy?

Hii I m 20 wks pregnant , can I have poppy seeds during pregnancy.

swelling and numbness in hands and feet

hello, i am 33 week pregnant and i am facing problem of swelling in hand and fee..

Advice for high Lft and sugar in third t..

Hi Iv been diagnosed with high lft in my 4 th month and hi sugar now in my thir..

Placenta previa

Hi, I am 24 weeks pregnant. In my level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks it was observed..

Diet

What type of diet has to be preferred to my wife during the different stages of..