Slow growing nails

My son is 7. 5 years old and his nails haven' t need trimming for quite a long time. Is it something to worry about? Please help

• 2

Thank you @shikha

Hi Swati! Nails growth usually slows down in winters. It is advisable to keep a watch on the growth for few more months and if u still notice no improvement, it is better to check with a pediatrician. I am sure with changes in diet and lifestyle there would be definitely improvement in his nails growth as well as overall health . Hope this helps!

Smelling Mouth

My 6 years old boy use to do brush twice a day and drink ample amount of water....

tonsillitis

my son has tonsillitis problem how can I improve this,doctors suggest to operate..

eating habbit

my 8yrs old son is not eating by his own. if v feed him then he eats properly .s..

pls help me... my son is 8 year s old. h..

kya karu ssmajh nahi aara.. woh bhi chata but control nahi kar pata

skin rashes (infection)

hi all, my son is 7 years old and he is getting rashes or blisters kind of thing..

teeth

mere bete k upar k two teeth January me tute the abi tak ni aaye. what is the r..

excessive sweating

what can I do to control too much of sweating in palms n feet?