Sneezing & Air Conditioners

Suresh Reddy

Hi All, My 4 months old girl is sneezing a bit more if she faces straight to a window air conditioner but not happening this with split air conditioner. Is it normal or something alarming.. ?? Usually she sneezes at least once or twice in a day after head bath mostly, some other times randomly in a day. She is like this from day one. She is taking all the vaccinations and some additional vaccines suggested by the paediatrician. Please suggest me I am worried. Thanks alot Suresh

• 3

shikha kabra

my dson too sneezes often since birth .he is 7 months nd nt shownn ny more signs of sickness linked yo sneezing

Suresh Reddy

I wish n hope there is nothing more than a simple allergic reaction. Coz doctor was giving some pneumococcal vaccines, so far thrice Once in every months. I believe it is common. Fingers crossed..

There is nothing to worry about it. Some children are allergic to temperature variations. My son too has this type of allergy. Hope this helps.

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..