Hobbies

Socialising

Avi

Hi.. My son is 2. 5 yrs old. I have put him to summer camp activity to make him social and to make him stay easily without me. The problem is he cries a lot in the morning while going to the camp. he goes to play school and to make him settled he took almost 6 months. now I am experiencing the same problem again with the camp which is only for a month. Please suggest if I should keep sending him to camp further ?how to make him enjoy his activities without me?

• 2

Avi

Thanks Deepti

Deepti Singh

Hi Avi, i am facing the same problem and i can clearly see now that this is sepration anxiety only as she really have fun in school. you can go through my post for the same on https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/play-school/485

behavior

hi my child is not going to school because of his late night sleep. pls suggest

suggest activity

My daughter is 2. 8 please suggest me some useful activities for her

hight & wait

hai moms im new in this app user 2yrs ko kithna hight wait hona chahiye.

baby teaching

My baby 2. 2years she is not listening my words full day she playing games, if I..

my 2. 6years son have a habit of beating..

I speak to him politely n ask him not to do so.. but still.... when he play with..

engaging activities

what activities can I engage my kids in other than TV. they watch a lot of TV.

Game

how to find what game he may interested in at this age

child's weight

Hello everone' My daughter Mayra is 1. 5 yr and her weight is 12 kg height is ab..