Solid food

Rishita

What is the time gap between each food and how many times you should breastfeed the child

Rishita

My baby is 6 months old

Archita Jha

Hi Rishita, going by your details, your baby is 6 months old. If you have been exclusively breastfeeding him during the six months, now is the time to start introducing him solids, as in water of rice, daal etc. For daal, use moong daal for its light on the baby's tummy and as and how the baby takes in the new food, start replacing one feed at a time with the soups. Also younger babies tend to get hungrier in short durations, and this varies from baby to baby. So trust your instinct with this. Happy parenting :)

Aabha

Hi Rishita.. how old is your baby?

what should i feed my baby of 11 years old except milk

fenugreek

i have read that fenugreek increases breast milk. How to take fenugreek seeds nd..

my baby is 8 month old and her weight i..

what should I give her to eat so that she can gain some weight

routine for 8 months baby

Please suggest me a proper routine for eight month baby including time and gap b..

Healthy food for baby

health and care

milk

my baby will be 6 month on 25th may... can I start milk.. & which milk should I..

feed

can I feed false food to my baby.. ??