Solids for my daughter with a probable milk allergy

NEENA JILLJO

My daughter completed for months. She has adequate weight even though she seems lean. But I used to have sore nipples and breast engorgement once in a while ... Once the pain was unbearable so my doctor said to take a break for one day atleast, as I was asked to apply Evion cream. She asked me to just express the milk out for a day. But when I gave her formula milk she started vomiting and had fever.. Doctor said may be she is having milk allergy. . She asked to do stool culture test and there was no reducing agents. she asked me to try once again and it repeated. And I have never tried anything other than my milk. But now I m worried that she is not getting enough milk. doctor said to start weaning. But to have a look on he milk allergy. So I m confused what to start with. please help m

Piyali Basak

Hi... my child hs completed 6 months. She hs not exclusively breastfed. Plz guide what nutritive foods can i offer her? Can u plz guide me to fulfil her nutrition.

NEENA JILLJO

Thank u so much...

Hi Neena, Here is blog which gives you ideas about baby initial foods with recipes. You can choose the food options which are without milk. Here is the link- https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

NEENA JILLJO

I didn't plan to stop my feed. But the paed suggested to gradually start weaning as i m worried that my feed alone is sufficient.. And her weight is a little on the lower side. my feed is not causing any sort of allergy to her. So I m planning to feed her as long as i can. Please suggest me weaning foods without milk..

4 months is a little early to wean her off your feed, especially if you able to express. A combination of feed is normally a better option. Allergy from formula may not be related to your feed to her.

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..