Solids

Sowmya Sharath

Hii everyone.. my daughter is 7 month old ,what all food can i giv her.. i feed her 3 times a day.. morning i give ragi , noon rice and night cerelac. . She started rejecting day by day .. so what food can i change and to make her feel yummy

• 2

Suchitra Rao

hi sowmya, kids wants different taste of foods, food which they like today may not like after few days. u can give wheat flour porridge, boiled apple, potato, carrot.

Gangadhara Jaladanki

We follow similar routine but minus cerelac. But to make it interesting, my wife adds couple of spinach leaves or a little piece of carrot in dal rice. You can also mix mother's milk to make her accept the food. We also give Apple juice (boil apple without cover, then squeeze it, filter it using tea strainer to remove fibers and give it to her), our baby loved it. Another thing we give is mashed potato mixed with mother's milk. We find these interesting recipes from mother's care program in zee khana khazana show which is available in YouTube as well. All the best!!!

Weight

What should be the weight of a 8 month old baby ?

not having milk from bottle

Hello my son is 3 months old I am worried hez not taking milk from bottle from l..

diarrhea.

My baby is of 5 mth n from yest. he is having diarrhea... he is not doing freque..

Feeding bottle

What should be the qualities of a gud feeding bottle?.. I need to buy one for my..

Hiii I'm new comer to ths app...

also evn I'm Ayurvedic pediatrician too

baby cries at a specific place

my 6 months old cries badly when we take her to a friend's place. and there is s..

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve

poop is green and black

my baby is 5month old.. her poop is green nd black.. i gave her rice water nd co..