Son throws everything on the floor

Tina

My Son throws everything on the floor which is in his hands be it be expensive decorative, glass utensils, phones, TV and AC remotes. He loves the sounds which comes when the object hits the floor. We have tried to make him understand many a times that throwing is a bad habit but he doesn't understand that. If we scold him or talk to him seriously then either he cries or ignore us and continue playing. Pls suggest how can we handle this.

Aanchal

Hi Tina, Believe me this is just a phase and will pass with time. At this age kids love to throw things because they want to see the reaction(of their activity as well as family members). This is just a fun filled activity for them. Just explain him the reason why not to do this. believe me he understands that but doesnt show. if u keep telling him without scolding then he'll leave this habit soon. hope this helps.

Nothing to eat and vomiting one tym

Hiiii... Momies... Plz suggest... My 19 month old baby not eating anything since..

How to increase weight of my baby.

My baby is 16 months old. She is underweight. She has less appetite. Please tell..

how to reduce weight after stopping brea..

how to reduce weight after stopping breast feed

hitting other children

hii this is Nandini.. my son Tarun beats n push other in play ground or school n..

talking n understanding

my son is 1yrs 8 month he dnt under stand wat I day tell him. he will repeat al..

premolar teeth

my son got teeth now as he is 16mobtha is it k

pooping green.

My son is pooping green. He is 1. 5 year. Extremely crying and not eating anythi..