Education and Learning Special Needs

Speech problem

Suman Dhondiyal

how to deal with achild who is having speech problem with alittle bit less i. q than his age group ... have problem in talking and making sentence ... he can read english and hindi fluently... but unable to speak ...he is able to speak small sentences... he can say what he need.. or what he want to eat.... unable to speak like his age group child. he does all his works ...operates laptop and studies well.. i have done his m. r. i. which indicate that brain is fully developed ..what is problem i dont know...

• 4

Then definitely you should find a therapist or development center near your home. Most childhood learning disabilities are evident only after the age of 7. I strongly recommend V-EXCEL if available in your city.

Neena

hello Suman, it would be a good idea to consult a speech therapist.

Suman Dhondiyal

his age is 7 year old.. he is in 2nd standard.

Hi Suman. You have not mentioned what age your child is. You may want to take the help of some development expert in your city, like VEXCEL, which have doctors as well as development experts who would be able to diagnose if there is a problem and provide required therapy.

my son is 9 yrs old .he takes a lot of t..

how to improve learning capacity.

education..

My children in not talking interest in study .They waste more time to watch the..

not taking interest in study

Hi... my daughter was good in study. But now she is not taking interst... wht sh..

how to teach

abt learning

Lack of concentration

my son is not taking interest in his studies take too much time to do any work