Speech problem

Rajnivast

My son is 5 yr 10 months old. He is delayed in speech. At the age of 3 he started speaking one word. Still he speaks very few sentences. But he is excellent in study. He has difficuty in communication. Pls suggest how to improve his communication problem

• 5

rajnivast

Thnx Aarti ......could u pls suggest any speech therapist based out at jaipur....

I belive you must visit and take speech therapy classes... it is alreay late now. earler you take action better would be for your child.... speech dealy leads many personality issues later.

rajnivast

Thnx Archita.......

Archita Jha

Hi. There could be many reasons to it. May be he is a shy kid. I suggest you visit a speech therapist for they can best gauge the situation and come up with ways to improve it. My friend's elder sister had the same issue with her 5 yr old son. She consulted a speech therapist and it really helped.

Gender description to the children

when we observe that our little one start thinking that their is somewhat which..

Poty training

My 3 year old boy has attained bladder control and doesn't need diaper even for..

Taking a bath or dressing up infront of..

This has been a constant question in the back of my mind since a few years now!..

How to keep kid engaged?

Hi, can someone share how to to keep 4 year old girl engaged at home.. toys do n..

hw to keep my7 years old kid busy in sum..

hw to make my 7 yrs. old son busyhe is hyper

behavior

My son is 6. 5 year old .he is aggressive nature. plz suggest.

school phobia

my child age is 3years 3 months .when she was 2. 5 years old she is going to pla..

Talking too much

Hi friends,My son is 4 year old .He is started to talking after 2 yr. But now he..