Speech

Radhagowri Karthikeyan

Hi my name s Radha. Am from Dubai. My kid have expression delay for speech. How to treat this one.

• 1

Hi Radha! You must get in touch with a SLP or a Speech-Language Pathologist to find out the cause of speech disorder and work on it's treatment. Also if feasible work in close association with Sreenesh's class teacher/counselor/special educator on IEP. With continuous long term therapy you might find a positive change and improvement in his verbal and written speech.

hi friends to control angry of my baby

what to do to control t baby ,always watching tv n not concentrating on studies..

about misbehaviour

hi I have a 4 years old boy and he is very naughty. it is good but my quires is..

Hi meri 2 daughters hau dono me one year..

Meri elder daughter usaka bachpan jyada enjoy muze guide kijiye mai kya karunahi..

whenever I angry to my child for his bad..

child psychology and behaviour

my 4 year old demands toys

my son is always demanding 4 new toys from d market everyday. and wen I refuse..

how to stop your child from lying

Hello Fellow parents, i came across a banner on parentune community wall it says..

my daughter is making too much efforts..

she has been at her drawing table with scissors colors and what not and hasn't e..