Spice food for babies

Aarthi Balaji

Dear friends, I would like to feed my baby spicy food. My baby is 6 months old. When and how shall I introduce spice food??

Sonali Korde

after 7 month u can start half green chilli in soup,and garlic tadkas in ghee but not more than 1,and jeera in baby food its good for digestion step by step increase

swati sachan

This is not the right time for spices... u jst hv to introduce food.. like daal water.. sooji kheer.. khichdi.. mashed n cooked fruits n vegetables.. with a pinch of salt n sugar nothing else.. dat to 1 feed a day only 4-5 spoons.... always wait 3-4 days to introduce a new food.

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..