Stage fear

Nithya Bhathvi

Hi All, My son is 5. 4 years. Studying ukg. He is shy and also not opening his mouth while speaking to elders. If any one ask questions to him, he just ignores. He used to speak with his age groups, but avoids elders. Iam just worried about his behavior Also he gas stage fear, how to overcome it. Please guide me parents. Thanks

• 2

Nithya Bhathvi

Thanks Nikita for your valuable response. Will try

hi Nithya, don't worry. You can help him by being a role model yourself. ensure when you are outdoors, and meet some old person in the society or park, you greet them and make an effort to chit chat. once the child sees his mother talking, chances of him becoming comfortable are higher. also, do skype calls with his own grandparents, make him wish them on occassions etc. , if they have a gathering at their home and is possible for you, take your son for half hour and let him be. Do not push him too much or he might become more stubborn. hope this helps.

Child Behaviour

Hello friends My 5 year old is very hyperactive always he fight with others chil..

Gender description to the children

when we observe that our little one start thinking that their is somewhat which..

Poty training

My 3 year old boy has attained bladder control and doesn't need diaper even for..

Taking a bath or dressing up infront of..

This has been a constant question in the back of my mind since a few years now!..

How to keep kid engaged?

Hi, can someone share how to to keep 4 year old girl engaged at home.. toys do n..

hw to keep my7 years old kid busy in sum..

hw to make my 7 yrs. old son busyhe is hyper

behavior

My son is 6. 5 year old .he is aggressive nature. plz suggest.

school phobia

my child age is 3years 3 months .when she was 2. 5 years old she is going to pla..