Steam Vaporizer

Usha

Hi,   Is that safe to use Steam Vaporizer for 8 month old baby? Please let me know the brand also so that i can buy it.   Thanks in advance.

Ami Pathak

Hi, You can go to any near by hospital for the same, it works . We did it once or twice when my son was having cold.

Hi, you could also explore Dr. Morepen and Vicks. (http://www.babyoye.com/vicks-vaporizer-v188.html)

Also, in case you have already seen a few in the stores, you could tell me the brands and I can look them up online and get back to you on whether they are similar to the one we have been using, if that is ok with you.

Hi Usha, the humidifier we use is not an Indian brand. I am not aware of the brands which have vaporizers or humidifiers available in India. Tried to look up on the Internet and found Kent and Phillips. Maybe you could check at a home appliance store and see which is selling the most. Definitely go for a good branded one :)

Usha

Hi Anurima, Also tell me which brand to buy.. Bcz im confused on which to buy. Thanks.

Usha

Thanks Anurima.

Hi Usha. We have been using a humidifier for my son since birth. He is also 8 months old. He used to have a stuffy nose every night. We started putting the humidifier on for a few hours when he went to bed and it seemed to help him. The steam from a vaporizer/humidifier moistens the air and it is beneficial especially during winter and when the child has a cold. Please make sure to change the water and clean the vaporizer everyday as the warm water could become a breeding ground for germs. I would not recommend any menthol based liquid or vicks be added to the water.

Unnecessary expensive scans recommend by..

Is it necessary to do a ultrasound head scan for a 2 month baby, the doctor keep..

Flat head due to sleeping pattern

Our baby is 2 months old and unfortunately he has now developed a flat head on o..

Not sleeping at Night Properly

Hi myself Deepa, mera beta 1yr 7month ka hai, use Mai Nan Pro 4 deti hu at nigh..

baby feeding 6months

which milk should be given to 6 month old baby

Brest feeding

What types of food increase brest milk?

Johnson baby products for premature baby

Can we use Johnson baby products for premature baby?

Baby is vomiting

My baby is 22 days old.. She is vomited 3 times today... Is ther anything wrong?

ideal weight for 7month old boy

my son ok 7month old and his weight is 8 8kg.. is it ideal weight or not????