Stomach problem

Bindhu Niharika

Updated on Nov 26, 2016

Hi my son is 5 months old he is not going to motion every day.. he may take 3 to 4 days..... But he doesn't even cry... will there be any problem regarding this.

• 5
smittal

its normal. if he is not cranky or crying due to irritation or pain

Manmeet Kaur

apply hing on baby's stomach every nite.. itz very helpful.. it helps n passing gas as well as motion... take warm water put hing..

lovetris

Hi Moms. My baby girl is now 15 months old. She also had this problem. she once took 10 days to poop when she was 4-5 months old. when I asked my doc, he confirmed that its quite normal for a breastfed baby to not poop for many days as far as she is urinating normally. So dnt worry for the poop now, check that ur baby is peeing normally or not. Good Luck moms.

Riva mehta

my baby also poops in 3-4 days. all doctors have told me that it's normal. I do give him a homemade recipe of amaltas and rose Petal(2 drops) solution if number of days cross 5. it's totally safe and should be given in limited quantity. don't worry. your baby is doing great.

Sugam Jain

My son is 5 and half month now and he is facing the same issue , I have consulted with doc , said it's fine to have motion in 5 days or 5 times in a day. My son doesn't cry but sometimes he seems uncomfortable or irritated then I give colic aid drops . It helps him passing the gas.