stomach problem

Pooja N Srivastava

Updated on Jun 19, 2017

my son does not sleep a lot as normal babies sleep. whenever he eats anything or drink milk Same time he starts doing potty. suggest me something for this also i am giving him homeopathy medicine for teeth

• 4

Pooja in that case please give him more of tummy time. also please keep a check on what u r eating and what u r feeding him. it the problem has been persisting since long , please consult your pediatrician. but in case it's been a recent issue, it could be due to what u have been feeding him. please stop giving for a day or two and see the difference.

Rathi Devi Muthusamy

hello Pooja is the poop in normal form and in yellow color? if not in the usual color like in greenish, then it may be because of the new food you fed him. or because of even through the BM from the food u have too. my daughter was also having the same problem for about a month and finally I came to know that it was because of almonds that I started taking. when I stopped having almonds , not more than 3 nos. ) the problem stopped for her. pls check that too. if the poop contains blood then pls go to the paediatrician asap. lack of sleep means I guess it is because he suffers from any pain due to this or stomach is not full.

Pooja N Srivastava

hello Shikha i dont think it is teething problem. the food does not come as it is it is in digested form but due to this he is unable to sleep. he sleeps maximum for 5 minutes and after that he starts crying. i don't know what is the reason behind this

how r u doing Pooja! for how long does he sleep at a stretch? is the food coming out as it is or in digested form? do u think it's a sign of teething?

Top Health and Wellness Blogs