stomach upset

Preethi R

hi my daughter is 2 months old. she is not sleeping since yesterday nyt properly. her stool got very bad odour. hope its stomach upset. she kept crying often. plz tell me some home remedy to get rid of it nd to make her sleep

• 6
Mahima Krishna

home remedies... u cn use warm Castro oil.. apply it in her navel and form her tummy with a warm cloth.... make her do cycling..... that is move her legs in a cycling moment.... u can also try putting her on her tummy for a few seconds to a minute in a day... make ur baby burp well.... apply hing on her tummy tat also helps...

Mahima Krishna

hi Preeti plz chk the pack of gripe water for the ingredients... if it says added sugar or alcohol plz avoid it ...rather u can use Himalaya bonnisan or ur paed might suggest u for colic aid drops... don't try n give nythn else plz....

Kinjal Jain

if c is more upset den gv coliza .5 ml... c vl gt instant relief....

pushpavathi

first of all please give woodwards gripe water. It will give her a relief

Shilpa Rakesh Bhaskar

hello.... even my baby suffered from da same.. I gave her ajwain water.. tk some water n mix a pinch of ajwain n a little sugar in it n boil it for 5 min. den give it to da baby.. it may help..

Dharani Kumar

Preethi... Give 2 ml of gripe water daily before sleeping or @ evening... it will give relief incase of any indigestion

Top Health and Wellness Blogs