Stool wid mucus

Gunjan Arora

Hello all My daughter is 5 months old and its been a week after every feed she pass stool and its full of mucus.. she does it 8 to 10 times a day.. plz suggest

• 4

manweet kaur

hi, this is very normal n good sign . this is due to proper level of detail hormones in Ur girl child. I had consulted my doc. my girl was passing stool with mucus when she was few days old. n doc said this is good sign. she might get bleeding as well.

Gunjan arora

Hi swati have already consulted he prescribed some med and said if child is active and taking feed properly nothing to worry... still no improvement

preeti

She might be teething its good to consult doctor.

Please consult your doctor Gunjan, as he will be able to advise you better.

Soap

Which is the best soap as it is summer now my baby skin is becoming dark and dry..

Cold and cough

my baby is 6 months old and he is suffering from a bad cough due that he has col..

how to make my baby to sit

my baby is now 6 months 10 days old she started to crawl on need but can't sit w..

hii my baby is 2mnts old

she is having cough &congestion in throat & nasal. kindly suggest some home rem..

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..