Special Needs

Stoping of breastfeeding

Grishma Patel

My baby is 1. 4 yr old and i want her to stop/leave breast feeding. so pls give me suggestions

Grishma Patel

Thank u all

shruti Punjabi

My daughter is 18 months she has stopped my feed only now .. The best is to apply neem n then give ur feed.. Grind the neem leaves n apply every time before ur feed .. The 1st day ur baby ll b v v restless n ll cry a lot but slowly from 2nd day it ll reduce.. N they ll stop .. But in my case I 1st stopped only during the day n use to give feeds at night n then slowly stopped that too which didn't trouble her much

Anuradha H

Replace one feed with cow's milk or formula every two three days. Once you are down to one feed a day, vary the feed time so that baby does not expect to be breastfed at that time everyday. After few days, you can feed on alternate days and then gradually drop the last feed depending on baby's response. Stopping suddenly may be difficult for baby to cope. During the transition spend lot of time with the baby and hold the baby more so that baby still gets special bonding time with you. Talk to the baby and cuddle during bottle feeds. Some babies won't mind the change and some are very sensitive. You have to go as per baby's needs.

Pallavi Deepak

Hi.... you can apply neem oil .

child too much clinged on to you tube vi..

my daughter is 2 yr 7 months and loves watchibg videos on you tube... its gettg..

Special needs

Special needs

baby hair brown

my baby is 1 and half years old. his hairs are brown color. why

Baby eating

my kid 22months old. he eat rice n dahi in lunch n feeding after that wen he fe..

thumb sucking

friends help me to stop thumb sucking habit of my 3 year old baby boy. I'm so wo..

my son do not take food

my 1 yr 4months son dont eat food

my son does not like vegetables

my son 3yrs he doesn't like vegetarian food,any suggestions

about hot climate

which type of breakfast is better for this hot climate to my child my kid is 2ye..