stopping breastfeeding

Heena Shikalgar

Updated on Jun 04, 2017

my girl is abt 1. 10 months and she still needs breastfeeding at night .. give some ideas to stop the same....

• 4
heena shikalgar

yes .., she is too sensitive ,and so i applied a bandage der to tell her that it's hurting me that day any how I managed but ltr on she didn't hear me.. I think I should be firm enough on my decision here onwards... thanks for your suggestions.. , il try again n hope it works this time...

heena as suggested earlier try applying neem extract and she would come to u and on her own refuse to take it. be strong , even if she cries u can just hug her and tell her it's gone sore , and u need to check with doctor. she will calm down in few days time.

heena shikalgar

thank you shikha.. my prob is that even if she is her dad's girl but at night she doesn't even allow him to touch her.. it's difficult for me to move out of her sight..

hi Heena! u could apply neem extract , which baby might find bitter or something else which she would like to avoid. she might cry for a day or two but u need to be strong. u could offer her water instead. she might come around in few days time. please have a look at this blog. hope u will find it useful!Hey! I find this Parenting blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/smart-tips-how-to-stop-breastfeeding/2265?ptref=sa0l000030g01qx