Storage of expressed milk

Rohini Motwani

Hello friends, i am a proud mom of a 6 month od baby girl, but just started working.. :-( wanted to know how can i store expressed breast milk n whether its safe to give baby that milk?

Rohini Motwani

Thank you so much pooja... it will be of great helm to me i guess

Dr Pooja Attrey

Yes.. it is safe to give baby stored breast milk. just two three points to consider... first it must ideally b stored in specially made pouches.. double or triple layered... bacteria free.. which are available in market. mother must express milk every 3-4 he and that might mean taking your pumping device to work with u! Depending on the temp u stored milk n weather... once extracted milk can be used for next 6-12 hrs. Secondly... this milk must not be heated directly on gas or Stove or kettle as it kills nutrients. U must keep the milk bottle in already heated water.. never directly! Third when u store breast milk... a thin layer of creamy fluid sets in after some time.. no need to worry... As when u shake milk in bottle it again attains its natural consistency. Also u must take care for proper cleaning and sanitising the pump and storage pouch n utensils... I GS that would help u

Ridhi Raghani

Hello my baby is 1 month old.. he suffers from gas problem alot what is the solution for that he should not suffer from this.....

doesn't drink bm.

Hi everyone, i have suffient milk but my son doesn't drink milk.... he drink onl..

Why I Opted For Pampers Baby Dry Diapers..

Disposable diapers are part of the baby needs in the first years of life. Theref..

Home remedy for cold n cough

My daughter is 8 months old. She has got cold. Is there any home remedy for this..

Always move head while sleeping at night

My 2 months old daughter moving her head left right during spleeping at night mo..

constipation problem

my boy always face constipation problem

soap

best baby soap plz suggest

green color poop

my baby is 25 days old ..she is pooping green ...is ther anything wrong wid that

Food other than breastfeed

My doctor said that I can give curd to my child after 5 month and banana after 5..