stuben child

Rishu Mehta

My baby boy is 2 years old .but hez realy very stubborn child.. he never use to listen to anyone If want something... what to do to change his behavior

Hi Rishu Mehta! What u r going through is indeed a difficult task but very much a common trait for a toddler. U need to be patient while dealing with yr son. Be calm and composed and tell yourself repeatedly that u won't loose yr cool and let yr tempers rise. Listen to yr child and understand what he wants. Tell him if he would shout or cry u won't understand what he wants. Make him sit down in yr lap. Hug him,kiss him and make him calm down. Once u have understood what he wants,give him options. May be he would settle for one of those. Then praise him for listening to u and fulfill his demand as discussed with him. Let the family be a role model for him,by avoiding situations where a member nags or throws tantrums. Create an environment where discussion is possible at home rather than shouting or getting angry with each other or giving orders . whenever u want him to do something,for example u could tell him baby it would be great if you could wind up whatever u r doing in 5 minutes and we will sleep after that as it would be late after that and we have a long day tomorrow and have to have so much of fun. Avoid giving orders. Hope this helps! All the best Rishu!

prsnl

Hllo meri beti 2. 2yrs old ki he bt abhi tk pii and poo k bare me nhi btati pa..

baby's crying so much without ne reason...

my 1 year old baby got viral fever few days back bt though fever has gone she is..

my one year old boy

my one year boy only prefers to go to men and he like only me and my daughter (..

my daughter she is not walking till now..

my daughter she is not walking till now what to give her I went to a doctor he..

takes everything in the mouth

my son is 3 yrs old he takes everything in the mouth dont know what to do what n..

how to understand him

my baby boy is 15mnth when I feed him he bite me and he always bite anywhere in..

baby resistance for play wing.

my 2. 6 yrs. old son is very shy. he does not mix up easily with others. From 10..