Studies

Anthony Mary

Hi all, Really need a suggestion from you. My daughter is 3 years 8 months. I teach her every day numbers and alphabets. She tells it orally correctly but when she writes she gets confused with 6 and 7. Few times I bet her I know it's not correct but she has written many times the number including tracing. If I ask her to study she tells she does not want to study. how will I make her understand

• 1

Hi Anthony, personally i think she is still too young to be made to sit to study and especially write. But if you must, then do it playfully.... let her write on the walls (you can use eraseable crayons), on sand, on mud, on floor with paint and using her fingers than a pencil. her concepts will become clearer if she uses fingers than a pencil.

pre school education

hey my son is 3 years 4 months old just now we joined in pre school .but in that..

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..

crying for going to pre School

my son is 3 years 4 months yesterday only I joined my son to pre School today he..

how to improve writing skills

Hi, my kid is 6+ years old. He has ASD , but he is able to read nicely and writ..