SUA

Momsy

Hello ladies ..I'm pregnant with my second child and recently had an ultrasound and found out that baby has SUA single umbilical artery ..THe doctor said there is nothing to worry about as every thing looked normal but he still wanted me to go and see a cardiologist. .I was wondering if anyone had the same problem or know first hand about it? The more I google the more paronoid I get.. and getting stressed :( ...so if anyone of you have information about it please do share . Many thanks

pain

Hi.. i am 19 weeks pregnant and have to sit continuously for 8 hrs at ofc.. at d..

baby weight 35weeks 4 days

hi im. 35w 4d pregnant as per ultrasound my baby weight came out to b 2. 5 kg is..

Vaginal discharge

l am 23 weeks pregnant. I am experiencing vaginal discharge and wetness in my pa..

Yoga during pregnancy

Weight management , and for a normal delivery .. and also post delivery weight m..

bpd

what is normal BPD range at 13 weeks?

ivf pregnancy

how many of you have been carrying by ivf method? do you face any complications..

placenta low lying

I have a low lying placenta. is there anything to worry? what is the normal cerv..

Baby underweight

Recently I am 64 kg with 2 weeks delay conception Nd I too have single umbicial..