Suggest food

Pavani Naga

My son just entered into 4th month, may I gv. Him cerelac, orange juice?

• 3

aanchal thacker kewlani

I agree with bith of the fellow mothers breast fees ia the best but I have a little different view jus because m a working woman I will preferably start in 5th month the solid foods so that I can join my workplace after the end of 6 months and he gets used to breast feed twice or thrice n rest of the time very little quantity say 2 3 table spoon of dal water or paneer ya chena water crushed fruits can b started My kid is 2 months old now n is exclusively on breast feed .....

Archita Jha

I agree with Kriti. Wait till he is 6 months old before introducing him to solids. Before that, try and keep him exclusively on your feed. That's the most amazing part of a mother's milk. It provides the baby with everything including immunity for life. By 6 month, a baby is more equipped to take in solids and break down the complex food nutrition and develop a taste for it too.

kriti sharma

Hey... My pediatrician says to keep the baby exclusively on breast milk for first 6 months. This will increase his immunity for life. He will not fall sick very often as my breast milk will transfer all the antibodies I have. So its advisable to keep the baby on just breast milk for 6 months.

hi my son is 5 months old when did start food and what will taken receipes for h..

baby weight

my girl baby be is 2. 900kg then 45days weight is 4. 00 kg it is normal

feed for baby

can I give wheat roti to my 7 month baby?

Food

My baby is 5 months old. What can I start giving him and what intervals. As I am..

food to eat

hi my son will complete its 6th month on 30 may can u plz tell me what food shou..

suggest food

night food

Hi mommies, My son is 10 months old. Suggest me some easy digestion dinner recip..

vomiting

my baby 7 months old. she taken food that would be vomited all. she taking food..